The Plant. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: The Plant
- Builders: Curated Properties,Windmill Development Group Ltd.
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2020
- Address: 41 Dovercourt Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Queen St and dufferin St
- Architect: SMV Architects
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 10 Stories
- Number Of Units: 77
- Location: 41 Dovercourt Road, Toronto
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
The Plant Condos is a new condo development by Curated Properties and Windmill Development Group Ltd. currently in preconstruction at 41 Dovercourt Road, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020. Sales for available units range in price from $329,900 to over $1,399,900. The development has a total of 77 units.
Eat what you grow. Grow where you live. Create a life filled with good taste.
We believe that it is possible to live a “vertical lifestyle” of growing plants to enjoy and even eat, living with a smaller footprint, and not sacrificing on style and convenience. These are principals that aren’t always easy to find.
You may know, because you’ve been searching. Well we agree. So follow us on our social channels. And check back for curated content and updated news.
An ambitious attempt at Vertical Living in Queen West. The theory is creating a self-sustaining, self-reliant condo. Can we create an urban lifestyle, where we live, and grow things, and have office space and retail space and, of course, well thought out beautiful condos. A homegrown ecosystem, of sorts, if you will.