Lake and Town Etobicoke. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Lake and Town Etobicoke
- Builders: Menkes Developments Ltd.
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2020
- Launch Date: 2020-06-23
- Address: 225 Birmingham Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: North of Lake Shore Blvd. & Islington Ave
- Property Type: High Rise
- Property Style: Condo Townhouse
- Building Size: 200 Storeys
- Number Of Units: 200
- Location: 225 Birmingham Street, Toronto
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Prices Start From Low of $700’s
Lake and Town Etobicoke will consist of urban townhomes.
Lake and Town is an urban townhome development headed to the The New Toronto neighbourhood of Etobicoke. The development from Menkes is slated to stand at 225 Birmingham Street, nestled at the Lake Shore Boulevard and Islington Avenue intersection.
Area Amenities: college,restaurant,park, hospital, bars and recreation hubs are within reach.
- The project has a Walk Score of 70/100
- Nearby various schools
- easily access to Highway 401 and Highway 7
- Unique cultural restaurants and bars surrounding the condo
- You have all your essentials covered with IKEA, Sherway Gardens Mall, and more a short drive away.
- Colonel Samuel Smith Park and Humber Bay Park both provide opportunities to soak in the beauty of Lake Ontario.
- The Lake Shore Streetcar is a quick walk south, providing access to many popular downtown destinations in 30 minutes or less.