Claireville Urban Towns by Royal Pine. Pre-Construction in Brampton
- Project Name: Claireville Urban Towns by Royal Pine
- Builders: Royal Pine Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2020
- Address: Brampton, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Brampton
- Main Intersection: West side of The Gore Rd and North of Queen St E
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location: West side of The Gore Rd and North of Queen St E
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Pricing starts from high $400
Residents of Claireville Urban Towns will be able to easily access several major thoroughfares in the immediate area including Highways 427, 407, and 27. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will take motorists less than 40 minutes. Claireville is a beautiful family-friendly and established community located along the Brampton and Vaughan border where families will find easy access to educational institutions of all learning levels within the area, some even within walking distance of Claireville Urban Towns.
Brampton Transit services the area surrounding Claireville Urban Towns with bus routes just steps away from home, including routes that connect to GO Transit services at Mount Pleasant GO Station. Zum Rapid Transit buses will connect riders to York University and TTC services in Toronto. Plenty of lifestyle amenities are available to the residents of Claireville Urban Towns including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Daily errands can be completed easily at nearby grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies.